PRIVATE EVENTS for official logged in members only: Click on the EVENTS tab above
Sitz 2016 Super Bowl Party, Wayland, February 7, 2016 4:00-10:30 pm
After Work , Cambridge, Feb 11, 2016, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Afternoon at the Theater, Feb 13 2016, Boston MA, 3:00 pm to 5 pm
Swing Dance With Beginner Lesson, Brookline MA, Feb 20 2016 8:00 PM – 11:30 PM
After Work, Brighton, February 23, 6pm-9pm
Sitz Non-Fiction Book Group, Place TBD, February 27, 3:30-5:30 pm
Sunday Brunch in the South End with Free Parking! Feb 28 2016, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Wring Out The Old-Tone Up the New Yoga And Wine, Cambridge, February 28, 2:00-5:00 pm
Author’s Book Reading, Brookline, MA Monday Feb 29, 2016, 7 pm
After Work, Newton, March 22, 6pm-9pm
Semi-private EVENTS: Boston’s Premier Social Group members & guests
NEW GUIDELINES FOR OUR SOCIAL GATHERINGS FOR MEETUP MEMBERS AND GUESTS
Sitzundjibers Meet-up is undergoing a few changes that may affect you. Please read the information below and feel free to contact us at SLT@sitzundjibers.com
The Sitzundjibers Leadership Team
As always, Sitzundjibers welcomes guests to our social gatherings and we look forward to meeting you. We have established new guidelines to ensure you and the rest of our guests have an enjoyable time.
- Please apply for membership in our NEW Meet-up site: Boston’s Premier Social Group.
- Once your membership has been accepted, you need to pre-register (RSVP) on the Boston’s Premier Social Group Meet-up website for one of our events.
- Those who have RSVP’d for a specific event on the Meet-up site are welcome to attend.
- Those who have RSVP’d but are wait-listed because the event is full are asked to respect our policy and not attend unless you have been contacted by one of our Event hosts via email. Please keep an eye out for a message because we wouldn’t want you to miss the opportunity to attend.
- One the other hand, if you are on the wait list or do not receive a private invitation, we regrettably will not grant you admission to that event. By limiting the number of guests, we will have a better opportunity to connect and chat with each other.
- Important: To remain on our Meet-up site, we ask that you post a current and easily recognizable head & shoulders close-up photo of yourself.